kitten checking in
kittent
2023-01-12 04:58:57 UTC
just dropped by to see if anyone but ilya is still here. i miss the Place. Speaker's birthday was yesterday. the Borg (kitten, tc, starknight, lady cheron, (and kathi) are okay.

*hugs*
Barry Gold
2023-01-12 06:32:59 UTC
Post by kittent
just dropped by to see if anyone but ilya is still here. i miss the Place. Speaker's birthday was yesterday. the Borg (kitten, tc, starknight, lady cheron, (and kathi) are okay.
*hugs*
Cinnabar (me) is still here, sipping his warm sake. BOYC?
I do so have a memory. It's backed up on DVD... somewhere...
songbird
2023-01-12 13:55:46 UTC
Post by kittent
just dropped by to see if anyone but ilya is still here. i miss the Place. Speaker's birthday was yesterday. the Borg (kitten, tc, starknight, lady cheron, (and kathi) are okay.
*hugs*
:) hello, it has been ages, but i am still here.

a very quiet and simple time for us in the winter with
the gardens put up and me working on projects as i find
the inspiration and energy for them. nothing serious.

as i used to say, reading, writing and arithmentic but
now i try to leave most arithmetic to the computer and
instead just write some code to do it for me. much better
results.

glad you and the rest of your clan is ok. :)

songbird
D.J.
2023-01-12 18:50:35 UTC
Post by kittent
just dropped by to see if anyone but ilya is still here. i miss the Place. Speaker's birthday was yesterday. the Borg (kitten, tc, starknight, lady cheron, (and kathi) are okay.
*hugs*
Howdy !

*hugs*

Jim
Jim Hetley
2023-01-13 01:41:24 UTC
Post by kittent
just dropped by to see if anyone but ilya is still here. i miss the Place. Speaker's birthday was yesterday. the Borg (kitten, tc, starknight, lady cheron, (and kathi) are okay.
*hugs*
I'm still reading here, although the spam-bat has nearly driven me away. Glad to hear that the Borg yet lives.

Jim
Kate
2023-01-13 16:57:29 UTC
Post by kittent
just dropped by to see if anyone but ilya is still here. i miss the Place. Speaker's birthday was yesterday. the Borg (kitten, tc, starknight, lady cheron, (and kathi) are okay.
*hugs*
I still get the digest and respond here and there, but I see you more on the book of faces.

Kate
Tim Merrigan
2023-01-13 19:56:37 UTC
Post by kittent
just dropped by to see if anyone but ilya is still here. i miss the Place. Speaker's birthday was yesterday. the Borg (kitten, tc, starknight, lady cheron, (and kathi) are okay.
*hugs*
I'm still lurking here, though I haven't contributed anything for
ages.
--
Qualified immunity = virtual impunity.

Tim Merrigan
www.avg.com
Alan Ralph
2023-12-02 11:11:33 UTC
Post by kittent
just dropped by to see if anyone but ilya is still here. i miss the Place. Speaker's birthday was yesterday. the Borg (kitten, tc, starknight, lady cheron, (and kathi) are okay.
*hugs*
The Big Blue Alien waves and smiles, having just finished setting up
Mozilla Thunderbird to point at Eternal September once more. "Very late
reply, but good to virtually see you Kitten, hope all is well with you
still."
D.J.