Happy 34th Birthday alt.callahans!
Add Reply
Phil Culmer
2023-11-09 16:05:18 UTC
Happy birthday to anyone still reading.
--
The Man in Black.
D.J.
2023-11-10 14:48:59 UTC
Post by Phil Culmer
Happy birthday to anyone still reading.
Yeah, I'm sort of here. I check daily.

Happy Birthday pLace !
--
Jim
Barry Gold
2023-11-10 17:38:20 UTC
Post by Phil Culmer
Happy birthday to anyone still reading.
Hooray for alt.callahans! Cinnabar finishes his jar of sake, then throws
it into the fireplace. *Crash*
I do so have a memory. It's backed up on DVD... somewhere...
Ande Noren
2024-05-16 14:30:04 UTC
Wow. I was a member around that time, but after my daughter was born in
1991 life started to get busy, and when I somehow lost my easy access to
Usenet sometime around the turn of the century I forgot about it. I made
my was back to the Place last week, and it's a lot emptier than when I
left.
songbird
2024-05-16 16:12:35 UTC
Post by Phil Culmer
Happy birthday to anyone still reading.
*wakes up* *waves hello*

currently reading _A Fire Upon the Deep_ by Vernor Vinge...
there's some usenettish influences in it.

songbird