Happy New Year you all !
D.J.
2022-12-31 20:13:46 UTC
Not yet in my area, but I wanted to say Happy New Year to everyone,
including the lurkers up in the rafters !

May your coming year be happy.

Ye Olde Deej.
Jim
songbird
2023-01-01 15:40:53 UTC
Post by D.J.
Not yet in my area, but I wanted to say Happy New Year to everyone,
including the lurkers up in the rafters !
May your coming year be happy.
Ye Olde Deej.
thank you! hope you have a great year! :)

for many this has been a pretty strange one.

hoping for peace, happiness and health for everyone!

songbird
Gary Woods
2023-01-01 17:50:30 UTC
Post by D.J.
Not yet in my area, but I wanted to say Happy New Year to everyone,
including the lurkers up in the rafters !
That would be me. I figure the new year has GOT better than the past
one!
Gary Woods O- K2AHC
D.J.
Jim
Kate
2023-01-01 22:54:33 UTC
Post by D.J.
Not yet in my area, but I wanted to say Happy New Year to everyone,
including the lurkers up in the rafters !
May your coming year be happy.
Ye Olde Deej.
--
Jim