anybody left ?
D.J.
2023-05-15 18:24:35 UTC
I was ondering if anyone was left here ? I know Illlya is probably
here. And I'm here.

Anyone else ?

i.e. I'm thinking of un-subbing to this newsgroup as I see no reason
to just talk to myself.
Jim
Tim Merrigan
2023-05-15 19:34:57 UTC
Post by D.J.
I was ondering if anyone was left here ? I know Illlya is probably
here. And I'm here.
Anyone else ?
i.e. I'm thinking of un-subbing to this newsgroup as I see no reason
to just talk to myself.
I'm still lurking here.
--
Qualified immunity = virtual impunity.

Tim Merrigan
www.avg.com
Gary Woods
2023-05-15 19:39:45 UTC
Post by D.J.
I was ondering if anyone was left here ? I know Illlya is probably
here. And I'm here.
Anyone else ?
I'm still here, though I mostly lurk.
Haven't seen our resident stand up philosopher lately; I regard that
as a plus. You're welcome to a virtual brown ale on me.
Gary Woods O- K2AHC
songbird
2023-05-15 20:28:53 UTC
Post by D.J.
I was ondering if anyone was left here ? I know Illlya is probably
here. And I'm here.
i'm here, but replying to repeated spam doesn't
inspire conversations.
Post by D.J.
Anyone else ?
i.e. I'm thinking of un-subbing to this newsgroup as I see no reason
to just talk to myself.
i saw a part of Avatar (yes, i know, i'm late) and
thought it was interesting enough to want to see the
rest of it so now i have the DVD from the library to
watch this evening.

songbird
Jim Hetley
I've been letting it slide due to the fake bat. If any real conversations show up, I might chime in. Or maybe not. My bullshit tolerance is low these days.
Kate
2023-05-16 17:39:36 UTC
Post by D.J.
I was ondering if anyone was left here ? I know Illlya is probably
here. And I'm here.
Anyone else ?
i.e. I'm thinking of un-subbing to this newsgroup as I see no reason
to just talk to myself.
--
Jim
I get the digest and read it daily. I've got a lot on right now, so haven't been posting. Plus I can't filter or block certain topics or humans on GoogleGroups and I have to be in a certain mindset to deal with all the spam.

Kate
D.J.
2023-05-17 23:14:58 UTC
Post by D.J.
I was ondering if anyone was left here ? I know Illlya is probably
here. And I'm here.
Anyone else ?
i.e. I'm thinking of un-subbing to this newsgroup as I see no reason
to just talk to myself.
Thanks folks. And I'll be away from my computer for a few days, back
next week.

Mike, a brown ale please.
Jim
Barry Gold
2023-05-18 05:08:09 UTC
Post by D.J.
I was ondering if anyone was left here ? I know Illlya is probably
here. And I'm here.
Anyone else ?
i.e. I'm thinking of un-subbing to this newsgroup as I see no reason
to just talk to myself.
I'm here, but I can't think of anything useful to post.
I do so have a memory. It's backed up on DVD... somewhere...
D.J.
2023-05-22 16:32:14 UTC
Post by Barry Gold
Post by D.J.
I was ondering if anyone was left here ? I know Illlya is probably
here. And I'm here.
Anyone else ?
i.e. I'm thinking of un-subbing to this newsgroup as I see no reason
to just talk to myself.
I'm here, but I can't think of anything useful to post.
But Barry, you just did post something useful.
Jim
Mike Spencer
2023-05-23 03:53:26 UTC
Post by D.J.
I was ondering if anyone was left here ? I know Illlya is probably
here. And I'm here.
Anyone else ?
i.e. I'm thinking of un-subbing to this newsgroup as I see no reason
to just talk to myself.
I drop in occasionally, mostly to lurk.
--
Mike Spencer Nova Scotia, Canada

Lurk, lurk....
Baal
2023-05-24 22:09:30 UTC
Post by Mike Spencer
Post by D.J.
I was ondering if anyone was left here ? I know Illlya is probably
here. And I'm here.
Anyone else ?
i.e. I'm thinking of un-subbing to this newsgroup as I see no reason
to just talk to myself.
I drop in occasionally, mostly to lurk.
--
Mike Spencer Nova Scotia, Canada
Lurk, lurk....
Same here.

I was going to post a PLAQUE about Tina Turner, but I see someone already
beat me to it.

Baal